Order now for Christmas delivery
HALLEY is a feline frame with a hint of mischeif. This cat eye style frame was designed for women, but it turns out that it suits a lot of people.
- Style - Cat eye
- Denim options - Choose Blue, Black or Undyed denim.
- Zeiss polarized lenses - All with 100% UV protection
- Sundown - This is a warm lens with a gradient that is darker on the top than on the bottom. This lens makes everything look warm.
- Aurora - This is a green base lens with a semi mirrored coating that reflects tones of green and blue. Zeiss refer to this kind of coating as 'triflection'. This lens makes everything look a cool green.
- Frame Only - Choose this if you need prescription lenses. The frame will be delivered with clear dummy lenses that your optician can swap out with your prescription.
- New images coming soon!
- Lens width 52mm.
- Lens depth 49mm
- Bridge width 22mm
- Frame width 138mm
- Temple arm length 145mm
Waiting list 8-10 weeks
I make each pair to order and they are handmade and hand finished. Currently there is an 8-10 week waiting list until they are ready to ship.
We offer frame only for customers who would like to add their prescription lenses.
On delivery, you will receive instructions to give to your optician and they can replace the lenses for you.
For more information, please see our "Questions?" page.
Due to high demand, there is a 8-10 week lead-time before shipment.
UK deliveries are usually sent by next day delivery.
The rest of the world is shipped using a tracked service where possible.
Once your order has been made and has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email to the email address the order was made with.
For more information check out our Questions? page.
Get in touch
If you have any queries or changes regarding your order please contact us at
Hand finished brass detailing
Every frame is hand finished with unique contrasting brass details.
Denim infused with resin
It still looks and feels like denim. You can see the beautifully intricate pattern that is the result of cutting through the cotton fibres.